Kitchen Cabinet Refacing & Refinishing in Southern California
If you’re interested in remodeling your kitchen or bath, enlist in the pros at Mr. Cabinet Care to custom-make and install a unique space that you will love for generations to come. Since 1987, our family team at Mr. Cabinet Care has specialized in cabinet refacing. We pride ourselves on utilizing the highest quality products and best services to give you the overall greatest value.
Do you need cabinet refacing in Irvine? Contact Mr. Cabinet Care for a free quote for your cabinet refinishing project. Call us at (714) 961-1900!
Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets in Irvine
Cabinet refacing is a process in which existing cabinet doors and drawer fronts are replaced with new drawers and drawer fronts. At Mr. Cabinet Care we custom make all our cabinets and cabinet doors at our warehouse in Anaheim. When we resurface your cabinets we also reface the exterior structure with matching material and install new hinges and mouldings. When all is said and done, your kitchen will look like a brand new space—without all of the hassle of a complete remodel!
Contact us online or call us at (714) 961-1900 today to learn more about our Irvine kitchen cabinet refacing services!
Cabinet Refinishing from Mr. Cabinet Care
When you have your kitchen cabinets refaced by Mr. Cabinet Care’s remodeling contractors in Irvine, you can rest easy knowing you are in the hands of experts. Our cabinet refacing process completely makes over your kitchen cabinets, giving you the custom cabinetry you’ve been dreaming of. Every detail of your cabinets is customizable, and you can choose from options including:
- Framed cabinets – We offer custom-built framed cabinets. Using the next generation in plywood, our Landmark cabinetry is built with a front face-frame around the cabinet opening to which the cabinet door is attached. The cabinet doors are attached directly on the face-frame itself.
- Modified overlay cabinets – With a modified overlay, doors and drawer fronts are oversized to show 1″ of the face frame on top and bottom and 1/4″ of the face frame on the sides.
- Traditional overlay cabinets – With a traditional overlay, doors and drawer fronts overlay the face frame 1/2″ on each side of door and drawer opening leaving a 1″ reveal on all sides of the face frame.
- Frameless cabinets – Frameless cabinets generally provide better utilization of space than face-frame cabinets because they are designed to accommodate interior componentslike pull-out drawers, spice racks, and trays.
Beyond design, we have a range of built-in cabinet features you can include in your cabinet refacing project. Whatever you can dream of, we can build for you. And if you’re having trouble deciding how you want to refresh your cabinets, just contact one of our design consultants! We will patiently work with you to show you all of your options and help you make the best decision for your home.
For help creating your dream custom kitchen cabinets in Irvine, contact Mr. Cabinet Care now—(714) 961-1900!
Directions to Our Anaheim Showroom from Irvine, CA
- Get on CA-55 N/State Rte 55 N in Santa Ana from Barranca Pkwy
- Continue on CA-55 N/State Rte 55 N to Anaheim. Take exit 33 from CA-91 W/Riverside Fwy
- Drive to E La Palma Ave