Cambria Quartz Countertops
When you begin a kitchen remodel, not only is it important to consider the desired appearance and functionality of your kitchen, but it is also crucial to think about the potential value you’re adding to your home. High-quality countertops are one of the first things homebuyers look for when narrowing down their options, so choosing the best possible material for your kitchen remodeling project is essential to creating a kitchen that will withstand the test of time. Whether you enjoy a simple bowl of cereal in the morning or you’re a culinary expert who hosts elaborate dinner parties for the whole neighborhood, countertops are undoubtedly one of the most important factors in your kitchen.
To learn more about the Cambria quartz countertop installation services from Mr. Cabinet Care, contact us online or call (714) 961-1900 today!
Benefits of Quartz Countertops
Though granite has long been considered the top choice for kitchen countertops, quartz has proven itself to be a worthy contender—and has even shown more promise than granite in recent years. Here are some of the many benefits of installing quartz countertops for your kitchen:
- Variety – Quartz countertops come in a wide array of rich colors and styles so that you can get the exact look you want. While many granite slabs are dyed to reach a certain color, quartz countertops stay true to their original appearance. You won’t have to worry about your Quartz countertops arriving at your home in a different shade than what you picked out on the sales floor—you’ll receive exactly what you ordered.
- Resilience – Along with their beauty, Quartz countertops offer amazing strength. For chefs and families alike, quartz countertops offer unmatched durability that make them nearly indestructible, meaning you’ll never have to worry about replacing them. With a warranty that most quartz manufacturers offer, you can have added peace of mind that you typically can’t get with marble or even granite.
- Affordability – Though brand new countertops may seem like a significant expense—especially if you’re remodeling on a budget—it’s worth the investment in the long run. Plus, despite their added benefits and extended lifespan, quartz countertops are priced comparably to granite. Laminate and tile are cheaper options, but they do not come close to the aesthetic value and durability that quartz offers.
- Hygiene – Due to the fact that quartz is a non-porous material, it reduces the risk of staining, corroding, or absorbing unsanitary bacteria. For homeowners with small children or sneaky pets who try to swipe things off of the counter, the hygienic properties of quartz countertops make them a worthy investment.
- Ease – Compared to marble and granite, which need to be regularly sealed to ensure sanitation and prevent stains, quartz is naturally resistant to these issues. Quartz countertops are also low-maintenance in the sense that they are easy to clean and do not scratch.
With all of these benefits, why wouldn’t you choose Quartz countertops for your complete kitchen remodel or countertop refacing project? To see the difference that quartz countertops can make in transforming your kitchen, take a look at this beautiful countertop remodel that we completed in Mission Viejo.
Quartz Countertop Installation in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Diego, or San Bernardino County
For all of your kitchen remodeling needs in Southern California, you can depend on Mr. Cabinet Care in Anaheim. We offer all of the countertop installation and refacing services you need to make your dream kitchen a reality. For even more inspiration, check out our gallery to see how Quartz countertops can add fashion and function to your custom kitchen remodel. To get a free estimate or schedule a design consultation for your kitchen remodeling project in Southern CA, contact us online or call (714) 961-1900 today!