Sink & Faucet Installation Services in Southern CA
Part of Your Full Kitchen or Bathroom Remodel from Mr. Cabinet Care
Whether you’re going for a country feel or a sleek, modern look, Mr. Cabinet Care has all of your sink and faucet needs covered. You can’t have a kitchen or bathroom without a sink, and we can guarantee that you will love the styles and services we offer.
Contact Mr. Cabinet Care at (714) 961-1900 or online to learn more about our remodeling services and get your free in-home estimate or design consultation!
Sink Installation for Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
Your sinks can be the stars of your home if you let them. From double basin to farmhouse styles, the options for your kitchen are endless. You can choose the classic durability of stainless steel, or you can go with something bolder—like fireclay or granite. Choose a round sink for your bathroom to conserve counter space, or select a square standalone to make an extra statement. Though your countertops might catch the eye of your guests first, your sinks will make a lasting impression.
- Self-Rimming – Easy to install and reportedly more sanitary than their undermount counterparts, self-rimming sinks are an affordable option that are easy to maintain and replace.
- Undermount – If you want something more traditional, undermount sinks sit underneath the countertop to keep your counters and backsplash as the main points of focus.
- Farmhouse/Apron – As one of the trendiest choices out there, farmhouse sinks offer you great style and functionality with their charming appearance and deep basin for the active home cook.
- Trough – If you’ve ever been to the bathroom at a fancy restaurant or upscale hotel, you’ve probably seen trough sinks with one long, lean basin and multiple faucets; they’re also a great option for cooking as a family, because they allow enough elbow room for everyone.
- Vessel – For an eye-catching twist in your bathroom (or even your kitchen, if you’re feeling adventurous), go with a vessel sink that sits atop your counter as the centerpiece.
- Integrated – For a contemporary look in your bathroom or kitchen, integrated sinks use the same material as your countertop to seamlessly blend in and create cohesiveness.
- Prep/Entertainment – Typically used in kitchen islands as an additional, smaller sink, a prep/entertainment sink gives you extra room to prepare for a dinner party or wash your hands while dishes soak in the main sink.
Faucet Installation for Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
If a sink is the outfit, then faucets are the accessories. Brushed nickel, black, bronze, gold, clear—the list of potential colors goes on. You can keep the tried and true simplicity of a silver dual-handle faucet in the bathroom, or add more elegance to your ambiance with a copper pull-down faucet in the kitchen. Regardless of whether you need fashion or function (or a little bit of both), faucets give you unlimited home remodeling possibilities.
- Pull-out/Pull-down – For use in the kitchen, pull-out/pull-down faucets allow you to easily wash dishes or fill up a pot by pulling the spray head wherever you need.
- Commercial – Not as common among homeowners (but on the rise in popularity), commercial faucets showcase your cooking prowess and make a statement in your kitchen; its spring spout also allows you to stretch the spray head much farther than standard faucets, and it can even include a dedicated pot filler.
- Separate Spray – If you want a more basic kitchen faucet—but are still looking for enhanced capabilities—choose a faucet with a detached spray spout for when those dishes are piling up.
- Dual-Handle – In both kitchens and bathrooms alike, dual-handle faucets are a simple, traditional, and easy-to-use choice; however, you can still make the look stand out even more with a contrasting color or waterfall spout.
- Wall Mount – Wall-mounted faucets are a particularly stunning choice to pair with vessel sinks in your bathroom, and they save you from the hassle of cleaning around those stubborn drill holes in your countertop.
Ready to Enhance Your Home with New Sinks and Faucets in Orange County or San Diego?
As one of the biggest, best, and most trusted remodeling companies in Southern California, Mr. Cabinet Care is happy to help you with all of your kitchen and bathroom remodeling needs. From our cabinets and countertops to sinks and faucets, we have everything you need to make your dream home a reality.
Call Mr. Cabinet Care at (714) 961-1900 or contact us online to get your free design consultation or in-home estimate today!