- Design Online
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Cabinet Refacing
- Client Reviews
- Financing Options
- Warranty Request
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS $500 CASH GIVEAWAY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE OR INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRANTS DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT TO ANY IN-PERSON SALES PRESENTATION TO QUALIFY FOR THIS CASH GIVEAWAY.
POTENTIAL WIN MUST BE VERIFIED, PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED AND PARTICIPANT MUST BE NOTIFIED BEFORE BEING DECLARED A WINNER.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
1. Sponsor: The “Sponsor” of this Giveaway is Mr. Cabinet Care. 4375 E. La Palma Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92807 (714)-961-1900. Sponsor will award one (1) $500 Cash during the prize period; with all Prize winners being selected from all Eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules by Sponsor between 12:01 AM PST on Oct 1st, 2020 and 11:59 PM PST on December 31st, 2020. The Prize winner will be determined from a random drawing of all Eligible Entries received by Sponsor during the period. The drawing shall be conducted on or about December 31, 2020
2. Entry Process, Deadline, Eligible Entries: To be an “Eligible Entry,” entrants must (a) be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the time of entering this promotion, (b) Must own their own home (c) Homes must be in Mr. Cabinet Care’s Designated Service Area and (d) submit an entry form by one of the following methods: (1) Completing an entry form online and returning it where designated, (2) Submitting an online entry form at https://www.mrcabinetcare.com/sweepstakes Entries received after the GIVEAWAY Deadline will not be eligible for any prize. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize and are determined by the number of eligible entries received. Example, if 10,000 Eligible Entries are received, the odds of winning would be 1 in 10,000. Sponsor will randomly select the Prize winner from all Eligible Entries. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, extend, or terminate this promotion without notice at any time. Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled. No more than one (1) entry per household per prize period is allowed and prizes are limited to one (1) prize per household per prize period. If entrant owns more than one home in any Designated Counties, one entry may be submitted for each separate home. If two or more individuals are listed as title owners to the home, only one Prize will be awarded. This promotion may be conducted in conjunction with other Sponsor promotions.
4. Notification Process: The Prize Winners winner will be notified by e-mail or by telephone within three (3) business days of the drawing in which the Prize winner is selected. Sponsor shall make three (3) attempts to notify the Prize winner in this manner within three (3) business days of the drawing. The Prize winner must contact Sponsor within seven (7) days following the last date of notification. It will be deemed that the Prize winner cannot be contacted and will thus result in disqualification of the Prize winner, forfeiture of the Prize, and selection of an alternate Prize winner. An alternate Prize winner will be selected within three (3) business days of a Prize winner’s disqualification pursuant to the selection and notification process set out herein. Only a Prize winner will receive notification a prize will be awarded. Upon contacting the Prize winner, Sponsor shall notify the individual of his or her having been selected as the Prize winner, and Sponsor shall set an appointment to meet the Prize winner in person at the Prize winner’s residence within fourteen (14) days of the date of contact. This meeting is the “Promotion Confirmation.”
5. Designated Service Areas: Orange County Locations , Los Angeles County Locations, Riverside County Locations, San Bernardino County and No. San Diego County Locations. Cities served in these counties to be determined by Mr. Cabinet Care.
6. Prize: The Prize winner will receive $500 or $500 Gift Card.
7. Prize winner should consult an accountant or tax professional to determine any tax implications in accepting the $500 Prize.
8. Transfers / Substitutions: No transfers, substitution in prizes, or cash will be allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole and absolute discretion. Upon awarding of the Prize, the Prize winner assumes full ownership and responsibility for the Prize. Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to the Grand Prize is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
9. Release of Liability: By participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any damages that may arise out of participation in this promotion in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize.
10. Arbitration of Disputes: This promotion is governed by the laws of the State of California with venue in Orange County, California, United States of America. By entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies (hereafter referred to as a “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this promotion, interpretation or these Rules and Regulations, any prize awarded, excess payments due, any taxes due, and including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one (1) arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The Arbitration hearing will be held in the State of California with venue in Orange County, California, United States of America. Each entrant agrees that he or she will not assert a Claim on behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own filing fees, case administration fees, arbitrator or neutral compensation, and attorney’s fees, expenses and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with AAA. The demand for arbitration shall be made within 90 days after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any arbitration proceeding, and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public.
11. Notices: (a) This Cash Giveaway is void where prohibited. Entry into the Cash Giveaway, where lawful, constitutes permission to use name, voice, photograph or likeness of Prize winner(s) for advertising or publicity purposes without additional compensation. (b) Prize Winner will be obligated to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and release, and where lawful, a publicity release within ten (10) days of notification by Sponsor. (c) By participating in this Cash Giveaway, all participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that the decision of the Sponsor will be valid and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for late, stolen, lost, postage due, or misdirected mail, or incomplete or illegible entries. (d) Sponsor may change, edit, amend or alter these Rules and any terms of this Sweepstakes at any time and for any reason. (e) Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion and without prior notice to terminate, modify, suspend, delay, or extend the Cash Giveaway Promotion.
12. Miscellaneous Provisions: Participants may be asked to provide proof of identity, US residency and/or age. Entrants will be required to acknowledge that they have read and agree to the Official Rules and Eligibility Requirements. If entrants do not comply, they cannot participate in the Cash Giveaway and are not eligible to win.
17. Entrants understand that submission of this entry form serves as permission for Mr. Cabinet Care to contact them via Phone, e-mail, or direct mail regarding current events promotions or offerings. Entrants information will not be shared or used any way other than stated on this entry form.
18. This Promotion is sponsored, endorsed or administered by Mr. Cabinet Care. You understand that you are providing your information to Mr. Cabinet Care.
Mr. Cabinet Care’s design team and incredible craftsmen have your best interests at heart. From design to installation our team is ready to help you achieve the kitchen of your dreams, faster than you can imagine.