Stain Colors for Cabinets in San Diego, Los Angeles & Orange County
Mr. Cabinet Care offers a wide choice of cabinet colors, including many custom stain options that you won’t find at other cabinetmakers. Staining your kitchen cabinets adds color, without losing the character of the wood beneath. Stains come in a variety of appealing shades with different levels of opacity to reveal more, or less, of the wood grain.
Cabinet Stain Advantages & Options
Cabinet staining lets you create a unique look and specific mood in your Southern California kitchen, and it also provides a protective finish for the cabinets. Our stain products enhance the beauty of your new kitchen cabinetry and create a smooth, glossy, easy-to-clean surface.
Most of our natural wood stains are well named to reflect their shade, including:
- Espresso: Like a dark, rich cup of coffee (or espresso) this deep, rich stain is intense, but still lets the wood grain peek through.
- Cardamom: If you like a bit of spiciness in your wood cabinet’s finish, this color brings in reddish tones to accent your custom-created wooden cabinets.
- Honey: Sweet and golden, this stain color creates a warm, welcoming feel in your kitchen.
- Honey Alder: This toasted wheat shade is a bit darker than natural or honey, and it compliments appliances in stainless steel, traditional white and other designer hues.
- Mocha: Adding a note of chocolate coloring to your kitchen decor, this wood stain brings intense lowlights to your kitchen’s wooden surfaces.
- Natural: For purists who want the closest to nature cabinet finish possible, natural is the stain option for you.
- Spice: When you choose an orangey red cabinet stain, like our spice color, you bring a subtle, warm highlight to your wood cabinets.
- Auburn: A darker, deeper, more complicated red tone, auburn stained cabinets will attract attention with their unique shade.
- Biscotti: Think of the crisp bread that you dunk in your espresso or other coffee drink. It’s just the appealing shade of tan you imagine, in a stain which doesn’t overpower the wood beneath, but adds a unique tone.
- Cappucino: A lighter, sweeter taste than espresso, cappuccino is an apt name for this pleasantly warm stain color.
- Duralam Honey Apple: For the best preservation of your cabinets, you might select a Duralam product in a honey apple shade. This strong, hard laminate coating stains your wood to a sweet, creamy, light natural shade.
- Duralam Light Italian Walnut: Our durable laminate stain product does what the name suggests and, in this case, imparts a deeper, more complex stain than the Honey Apple.
- Duralam Summer Flame: Add a bright red tone to your new kitchen cabinets with this unique stain shade from Duralam.
Get a Free Design Consultation!
Need help choosing the perfect cabinet stain to unify your kitchen color palette? Your free design consultation includes a detailed look at our cabinet stain swatches, so you can get a good idea of the final result. Our kitchen design expert will help you envision how your cabinet shade will work with your backsplash, kitchen flooring and appliances. Call your local Mr. Cabinet Care location to schedule your free kitchen cabinet design consultation today!
View Our Stain Colors
Duralam Honey Apple
Duralam Light Italian Walnut
Duralam Dark Italian Walnut