Cabinet Refacing in Santa Ana, CA
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing & Refinishing for Santa Ana Residents
Achieving the kitchen of your dreams is more affordable than you think when you work with Mr. Cabinet Care! If you live in Santa Ana, California and have been looking for a reliable, trustworthy company to help you revamp your current space into something fresh, beautiful and enjoyable, then search no further. Save time, money and the headache of remodeling by choosing Mr. Cabinet Care’s custom and affordable kitchen cabinet refacing service.
A much more efficient solution than installing brand-new cabinetry, cabinet refacing provides a stunning new look at a great cost. Learn how you can update the appearance of your kitchen with our professional cabinet refacing services—contact us online or call us 714-961-1900!
Is Cabinet Refacing Right for Your Irvine Home?
Cabinet refacing and refinishing are great options for some homeowners who think they want a complete bathroom or kitchen remodel, but don’t want a lot of the headache associated with the process. If you like the layout of your kitchen or want to keep your countertops, cabinet refacing is an excellent way to update your kitchen without having to spend the time or money it takes to do a custom kitchen remodel.
Santa Ana residents looking to give their homes some major changes can find assistance with our talented design team. We are dedicated to building the kitchen of your dreams. As the heart of the home, these rooms can benefit most from a remodel and a fresh aesthetic.
Do you need cabinet refacing service in Santa Ana? Contact Mr. Cabinet Care for a free quote—call 714-961-1900!
Our Cabinet Refacing Process
Cabinet refacing is a process in which existing cabinet doors and drawer fronts are replaced with new drawers and drawer fronts. At Mr. Cabinet Care we custom make all our cabinets and cabinet doors at our warehouse in Anaheim. When we resurface your cabinets we also reface the exterior structure with matching material and install new hinges and mouldings. When all is said and done, your kitchen will look like a brand new space—without all of the hassle of a complete remodel!
When you have your kitchen cabinets refaced by Mr. Cabinet Care’s remodeling contractors in Santa Ana, you can rest easy knowing you are in the hands of experts. Our cabinet resurfacing process completely makes over your kitchen cabinets, giving you the custom cabinetry you’ve been dreaming of. Every detail of your cabinets is customizable, and you can choose from options including:
- Framed cabinets – We offer custom-built framed cabinets. Using the next generation in plywood, our Landmark cabinetry is built with a front face-frame around the cabinet opening to which the cabinet door is attached. The cabinet doors are attached directly on the face-frame itself.
- Modified overlay cabinets – With a modified overlay, doors and drawer fronts are oversized to show 1″ of the face frame on top and bottom and 1/4″ of the face frame on the sides.
- Traditional overlay cabinets – With a traditional overlay, doors and drawer fronts overlay the face frame 1/2″ on each side of door and drawer opening leaving a 1″ reveal on all sides of the face frame.
- Frameless cabinets – Frameless cabinets generally provide better utilization of space than face-frame cabinets because they are designed to accommodate interior components like pull-out drawers, spice racks, and trays.
Why Choose Mr. Cabinet Care for Your Santa Ana Cabinet Refacing Project?
At Mr. Cabinet Care, residents in Santa Ana will receive more than just a quick custom cabinet installation. We are dedicated to providing homeowners quality service they can trust for years and years to come. That means we will take the time to talk you through all of your options, explain the benefits and disadvantages of each one, and help you choose the design and custom kitchen cabinetry soultion that’s best for you.
Santa Ana residents look to Mr. Cabinet Care for their kitchen and bathroom cabinet refinishing and kitchen remodeling needs. We handle each project with the same commitment to quality and customer service we’d expect in our own home.
Call now for your free estimate at (714) 961-1900!
Directions to Our Anaheim Showroom from Santa Ana, CA
- Get on I-5 N
- Take CA-57 N and CA-91 E to N Tustin Ave in Anaheim. Take exit 33 from CA-91 E
- Drive to E La Palma Ave