How to Restore Faded Cabinets
You’re finally enjoying the kitchen of your dreams. Your quartz countertops and hardwood floors gleam, you love your top-of-the-line appliances, and that tile backsplash ties the whole color scheme together. But one crucial element is not living up to its potential—your cabinets. They’re faded and worn. You don’t want to replace them, so what options do you have?
Though you can try to restore your cabinets yourself, this project isn’t as easy as DIY. For the best results, you’ll want to trust the professionals. At Mr. Cabinet Care, we offer a one-day cabinet refinishing service that will make you fall in love with your cabinets all over again. Our refinishing process is perfect for cabinets that are:
- Not as shiny as they used to be
- Showing wear and tear around hardware
How Does the Cabinet Refinishing Process Work?
Cabinet refinishing is so quick and easy, you won’t believe how your cabinets have transformed from faded to fabulous in just one day. When you choose cabinet refinishing, our experts will employ the following three-step process to make your cabinets look brand new:
- Cleaning – We’ll thoroughly clean your cabinets to remove years of built-up grime.
- Restaining – We’ll restore the original luster to your cabinets by applying their existing stain color.
- Finishing – We’ll lock in the shine by applying our special high-performance DURASHEEN
Why You’ll Love Our Cabinet Refinishing Services
If you love the layout of your cabinets but want to spruce them up, you can’t go wrong with cabinet refinishing. When you choose this option offered by Mr. Cabinet Care, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Efficient service – The trained professionals of Mr. Cabinet Care can effectively restore your faded cabinets to their original luster in just one day. You’ll get your gorgeous cabinets restored without the hassle of workers disrupting your schedule for days on end.
- Simple cleanup – When you think of a painting or wood staining project, images of spills, smears, and endless protective tarps come to mind. Our technicians are so adept at the refinishing process that they’ll come in, get the job done, and—other than seeing gorgeous, gleaming cabinets—you’ll never know they were there. In fact, you can cook dinner in the kitchen that same night.
- Affordable price– Installing custom cabinets is a big investment. If your existing cabinets and hardware are in overall good condition but could use a facelift, Mr. Cabinet Care’s cabinet refinishing service is a reliable, affordable option our customers love.
Other Affordable Cabinet Restoration Options
If you’re interested in updating the style of your kitchen cabinets, cabinet refacing may be your best choice. Unlike a custom cabinet remodel, we’ll use the current layout of your cabinets and still give you multiple options to recreate the look of your kitchen. With cabinet refacing, we’ll do the following:
- Replace current doors and drawer fronts
- Install new panels
- Add new hinges and hardware
With cabinet refacing, the sky’s the limit on your design choices. Choose from several different wood, laminate, or other synthetic door materials with custom colors, hundreds of molding and hardware choices, and so much more. Cabinet refacing will give your kitchen a brand new style at a fraction of the cost of a complete kitchen remodel.
Schedule Cabinet Refinishing or Cabinet Refacing in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, San Bernardino & Riverside Counties
If you want to give your kitchen a whole new look without the huge expense, consider cabinet refinishing or cabinet refacing from Mr. Cabinet Care. We are happy to offer all of the kitchen remodeling services you could possibly need to achieve your dream kitchen at a price you can afford. Visit our showroom in Anaheim today to take a look at all of your kitchen cabinet design options.
To get a free estimate or start your kitchen cabinet restoration project in Southern CA today, contact us online or call (714) 961-1900 now!